The Aviation and Aerospace industry have both benefited from the use of borescopes to diagnose problems in engines, landing gear and fuselage areas.
- From a 747 to a Piper Cub, borescopes facilitate inspections without costly disassembly.
- Our instruments are used during the manufacture and maintenance of aircraft and helicopters.
- Configured into kits for commercial, military, business and private aviation.
- Lenox is recommended by a variety of manufacturers for applications as diverse as spacecraft hydraulic tubing inspection to an Ultraviolet Crack Inspection on a wing.
- Lenox borescopes are approved on jet engine inspection kits for the T700, T56, and CFM56.
- US Army Aviation
- US Navy
- Teledyne Continental
- Pratt & Whitney
- Textron Lycoming